Shut Up & Write

You love it. You loathe it.
Either way, you can't help yourself. You are one of us.
(You are also a masochist. But that's OK.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Struggling (and more often fighting) writer by trade, and office monkey when I need to pay my bills. It's an enviable life.
I know, you're probably a little jealous now.
It's perfectly understandable.

September 5, 2011

Random Things Running Through My Head #1

My brain is jam-packed with random thoughts, music, impressions. I generally tend to process everything it once. Here is this evening's random sampling as an example:

1) Thank god - my affection for James May has been justified.

2) If IKEA sells out the Korndal Green sofa cover before I find one -- and I find the IKEA customer service people have been lying to my and it IS reduced price -- there will be hell to pay.

3) I should have tried to marry Stanley Tucci when I was young and adorable and thin. He is the awesome.

4) Writer's block. I have fucking writer's block. Fuck. Fuckity fuck.

5) Current song in my head: Mambo Italiano

6) I drank too much this week.

7) Hiding from stress created from work tomorrow. It's on the peripheral of the brain. Must ignore. Quiet, brain.

8) One day, a particular boy and I will have a talk. It might not go well. Actually, I'm sure it won't.

9) Money panic!

10) Move panic!

11) More money panic!

12) James May is wonderfully elitist. I think that is why I love him so.

13) Book panic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home