Shut Up & Write

You love it. You loathe it.
Either way, you can't help yourself. You are one of us.
(You are also a masochist. But that's OK.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Struggling (and more often fighting) writer by trade, and office monkey when I need to pay my bills. It's an enviable life.
I know, you're probably a little jealous now.
It's perfectly understandable.

July 31, 2011

Resurrected. (Not like Jesus.)

It's been a few years.
Ok, maybe three. Ish.

I don't expect readers.

My only intent is a dumping ground of sorts for my addled little brain.

A lot can happen in three years. An interesting story. I'll tell you about it sometime.

In short - I'm separated, working for The Man (although like all things, it started with the best of intentions and went to hell once the company grew successful) and trying to finish up the last touches on my first book. It's a hideous process, and I've certainly learned my lessons on how NOT to write a book.

But learning puts hair on one's chest... when it's not busy kicking your ass and netherbits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home